EMC is the largest private event medical service in South Africa - Contracted to numerous high profile venues and stadia around SA and bordering countries. EMC continues to provide the premier pre-hospital medical service in South Africa.
EMC currently own & manage a fleet of over forty (40) Emergency Vehicles and Ambulances, creating an impressive presence at the various aforementioned high profile events. More specifically at various venues and International events
EMC has a proven track record and we have successfully provided medical services to some of the largest events ever hosted in SA! No Event too big or too small!
EMC together with Henley Air aviation (Rand Airport) have secured a CAT 138 (Medical Helicopter) licence with the CAASA. We have converted, equipped a Bell Long Ranger III as a Medical Helicopter and is made available for all events. This Helicopter can also be positioned and dedicated to large International events if required.
EMC have also invested in Specialist Equipment for events, including:
- 3 x Golf carts with stretcher capabilities
- 1 x Off Road Yamaha Rhino (side by side) with stretcher capability
- 2 x Disaster trailers (fully equipped)
- 20 x Sets of Additional medical equipment (Jump bags, Oxygen & ECG Monitors)
- 60 x portable UHF 2 way radios
- 1 x Mobile medical centre/mobile VOC (Caravan)
- 3 x Rescue craft for water rescue
- 4 x sets of Scuba Diving gear
- 2 x rescue jet Ski’s
- 2 x ATV Quad bikes
- 1 x SEGWAY